Service Fortune 500 companies and provide quality customer service, regarding various available products and services.
• Answer inbound calls
• Provide contact completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller
• Handle customer calls despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion
• Provide excellent quality customer service to resolve the matter to customer satisfaction, within client guidelines
• Adhere and meet client program metric performance goals
• Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals Skills & Abilities
• Good knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, based on limited information.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet performance goals.
• Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or emotional customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
• Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call volume.
• Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers
• Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change
• Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints
• Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
• Manage time effectively
• Concentrate and focus for an extended period of time
• Always remain alert
• Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements